Summer Comp Menu
Central Coast Weather
SENIOR COACHING CERTIFICATE - NOVEMBER 2014
- Created on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 21:38
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 21:46
SENIOR COACHING COURSE TO BE HELD IN NOVEMBER 2014
CCF will be running the Senior Coaching Certificate, presented by Mark Jones, on the weekend of 15-16 November, at Pluim Park.
The Senior Coaching Certificate - Performance Phase is for coaches training players aged 17 and above. In this phase the coach prepares the team for a competition environment. Training focuses on solving football problems, based on match analysis. FOOTBALL CONDITIONING also becomes a key part of the course.
This $75 Course is conducted for 14 hours over two days and assists the coach by providing model sessions on solving football problems.
TO REGISTER Click Here. Once registered you will be shown an invoice and payment details, which are to be paid by Tuesday 11 November.
If you require any further information please contact Josh Karp, Competitions Administrator | Central Coast Football
P 4362 4301 | F 4362 3249
REFEREES COURSE LEVEL 4 - PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS 2014
- Created on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 20:03
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 21:21
CENTRAL COAST FOOTBALL IS OFFERING A 'LEVEL 4' REFEREE ACCREDITATION PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS 2014
Level 4 is the entry level for community football.
Each applicant must complete the FFA Online Laws of the Game (LOTG) workbook & exam; CLICK LINK FFA on-line Laws of the Game. Once completed, print your completed LOTG Certificate which you need to bring to the Level 4 Course, which is a combination of theory, practical & actual match critiques. (CLICK HERE for 'Intro to LOTG').
By completing the Pre-Christmas Level 4 Referees Course, you can get a JUMP-START on gaining your FFA Accreditation, prior to completing your CCF Referees Branch registration in January.
All NEW Level 4 Accredited Referees will be asked to join us for the Practical Component on the weekend of February 21-22, 2015. We then proceed to grant official appointments in the Winter Season & request reviews from our Development/Mentor Officers.
Anyone can sit the Referees Course - however, you must be 14 years of age prior to receiving Official Appointments.
The Level 4 Pre-Christmas course is as follows;
1. Complete your on-line Laws of the Game Certificate; FFA on-line Laws of the Game
2. Print your LOTG Certificate
3. Register for the Pre-Christmas Course; CLICK LINK; CCFRB Level 4 Referees Course Nov 29 @ Pluim Park
4. Pay the Course fee of $140 by Direct Debit to CCF; BSB# 062 544 / AC# 1008 4745. The course fee covers all workbooks, LOTG book /DVD, Referee Flags & Whistle, Lunch & Light snacks
5. Arrive on Saturday November 29 at 8.15am for 8.30am start (end time 4pm);